New Chuck Taylor Converse on the Sneakerhead block today. The first is the Chuck Taylor First Strings. Simple design. If you’re into chucks, you’re probably going to like them.They can be mixed and matched with a lot of different outfits because of the neutral color.
The next up is a collaboration with Converse and the animated rock band the Gorillaz. Simple, white base and sole, black accent and animation on the back of Gorillaz characters 2D, Murdoc and Noodles on one shoe with a sketch of the character Mike, the fez-wearing monkey on the other. Suede heel. Price: $60. Easy to put with anything…
Most Converse are though. Check em out!
I am a Citizen of Hip Hop. – Breuckelen
Music is my religion. – Jimi Hendrix
Check out our other audioEMIT sites!
- Gorillaz x Converse Takes Spring’s Sneaker Trend To The #NextLevel (shefinds.com)
- Converse First String 2012 Spring/Summer Chuck Taylor All Star Collection (hypebeast.com)
- CONVERSE – Fall/Winter 2012 – Greater China Press Preview (freshnessmag.com)
- Converse Chuck Taylor Premium OX “Walnut” (complex.com)
- Gorillaz: End of an Era (kssunews.wordpress.com)
- Spotted: Rihanna Rocks Chuck Taylors in London (complex.com)
- Sneakerhead: Washed Paisley Era (Vans) & Nike Safari Deconstruct (audioemit.com)
- Converse Spring 2012 ‘Stonewashed’ Chuck Taylor All Star (formatmag.com)
- A step inside the world of sneakerheads (myfoxdetroit.com)